Re: Authorisation CD and windows 10

paul lemm

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. yeah, I thought it was odd too that the auth number wasn’t on the CD case, she says it does have the serial number in brail and has had two sighted people check the case  and apparently no authorisation number anywhere  it just says to run the authorisation CD. Thanks for the support email though, I had a feeling that would probably be the only route for getting a copy of the auth number, but thought I’d ask on the off chance there was another way.

Paul

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: 08 September 2018 22:27
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Authorisation CD and windows 10

Email support@... with the serial number and request they return an email with the authorization number. Surprising the disk envelope doesn't have it printed or brailled on it somewhere.

On 9/8/2018 5:23 PM, paul lemm wrote:

Hi,

So I’m actually asking for a friend, but she’s just brought a new laptop which is running windows 10, she has installed jaws , which is currently running in demo mode, to activate jaws she needs her 20 digit authorisation code, which she doesn’t have, she does have her serial number plus has an authrurisation CD, but the CD doesn’t appear to work on windows 10 , it just says permission denied when she tries to  run the authorisation CD and she can’t get the code from the properties  of the CD either. Does anyone else know of any way to get the authorisation number ? without contacting freedom scientific, just as we are in Europe, not the US so it makes it  difficult to call and emailing may take a while to get a reply  due  to time difference and the weekend being almost here.

Thanks in advance  for any help

Paul

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.