From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] Ont Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 5:24 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Authorisation CD and windows 10

Hi,

So I’m actually asking for a friend, but she’s just brought a new laptop which is running windows 10, she has installed jaws , which is currently running in demo mode, to activate jaws she needs her 20 digit authorisation code, which she doesn’t have, she does have her serial number plus has an authrurisation CD, but the CD doesn’t appear to work on windows 10 , it just says permission denied when she tries to  run the authorisation CD and she can’t get the code from the properties  of the CD either. Does anyone else know of any way to get the authorisation number ? without contacting freedom scientific, just as we are in Europe, not the US so it makes it  difficult to call and emailing may take a while to get a reply  due  to time difference and the weekend being almost here.

Thanks in advance  for any help

Paul