Re: PDF file automatically goes into Edge

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...>

Is there a way to do this in Windows 7?

Thanks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of Bill White [billwhite92701@...]
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 12:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF file automatically goes into Edge

Hi, Kevin. In your search box, type:

default

This should bring up a category called:

Default app settings, System settings

Press ENTER on that.

Now TAB past all the apps, and even past Set Defaults by Filetype, and past Set Defaults by Protocol. Then there should be a category like:

Set defaults by app Link

Press ENTER there, and you should have a list of apps you can arrow through. If you have Adobe Reader DC installed, it should be in that list, and you can make it the default.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...<mailto:billwhite92701@...>