From: Bill White
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: firefox w/ latest jfw 2018.1808

Hi, Marty. Can you do the following keystroke, and report back which version of Firefox is installed. It sounds like it is updating to Version 60, and not staying with Version 52. Try the following keystroke when firefox is open:

JAWS key plus CONTROL key plus V

This should give you the version which is actually installed on your computer right now.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...