From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 6:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Apps alternative combo

The application key is highly useful.  It is the equivalent of clicking the right mouse button, it offers you a context menu of things you can do where you are.  Most people do not use it enough.  On desktop computers it is the key to the left of the right-hand control key.  I would try to avoid buying a laptop that is devoid of this key, but some are.  You can get the same result with shift+f10, and you can reassign keys with programs such as KeyTweak to give a deprived laptop an application key.

Dean