Re: FireFox 61.0.2 Freezing

Thanks

Cathy

On Sep 5, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Cristóbal <cristobalmuli@...> wrote:

V 62.0 came out today so you may want to try upgrading just to see if that helps at all.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cathy
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 3:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: FireFox 61.0.2 Freezing

Hello

I am trying to figure out if my issue is FireFox, JAWS or computer related.

After downloading FireFox 61.0.2, when I use FireFox at times it will freeze, disappear and my cpu speed will increase to 40 – 80% and sound like it is working hard. When the FireFox is closed, the cpu speed returns to normal (0 – 20%).

We have uninstalled and reinstalled FireFox and still experiencing the same issue.

Is anyone else having this  experience or any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Cathy