From: JM Casey
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 10:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: firefox w/ latest jfw 2018.1808

But, if you do that, I don’t think you’ll receive security and maintenance updates either. Given all the vulnerabilities in browsers that are getting reported these days (saw one about firefox just this morning), I don’t know that that’s a good idea. I personally had mine set to ask me to update, but I never deferred the updates for too long for this reason.