Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Do you have this built for qHBD, quicken home and business desktop?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tanner Gers
Sent: September 6, 2018 16:15
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and Quickbooks

I forgot to mention in my previous reply about the Jaws scripts for QuickBooks desktop on Windows, the scripts are included free when you purchase QBWD from the MBS store; or are also free with the purchase of the scripts user guide and virtual training lessons. And, it’s a business expense as well.

So, if you already have the software, and you just want to purchase the tutorials, virtual lessons, and user guide, you can, and you get the scripts included.

You can see everything right here:

https://myblindspot.org/store/