How To Navigate the File Types List in Windows 10 With Jaws

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi All,

Okay, I found that you can fast forward through the, Choose default apps by file type link, if you turn Key Repeat on.
1. To do this, after the file types list is loaded up open the Settings Center with, Jaws Key + 6 on the number row, and if you get a new configuration message select the, Okay, option and press the spacebar.  Arrow down to, User closed, and right arrow to open.

2. Down arrow to, Key Repeat not checked, and press the spacebar to check this.

3. Tab to, Okay, press enter to save and close.  Now if you hold the Tab key down it will fast forward through this long list of file types.
It's funny listening to Jaws fast forward through this long files type list because it sounds like fast forwarding a cassette tape.  LOL
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.