From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Juan Hernandez
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 12:50 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: firefox w/ latest jfw 2018.1808

HI All,

I was wondering if you have noticed with firefox 61, and now 62 that jfw locks up or I guess firefox locks up all of the time, it happens randomly, but it happens so much that I made chrome my default web browser.

Has anyone experienced this?

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn