Re: sma count

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I missed the beginning of this thread I guess. What version were you on when you bought 2 upgrades? If you were on 18, that would give you 2018 and 2019.
If you were on 2018, one would assume you got 2019 and 2020.
RICHARD

"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." - Dorothy Nevill

[Sent from my little hand-held computer]

On Sep 5, 2018, at 3:05 AM, Mark Furness <flintman57@...> wrote:

Did what you suggested aned it told me I have 1 remaining software maintance agreement left. So when I purchased 2 updates what did I receive?Somewhere and I can not remember where I was told I am good to 2021

Thank you for your help!!!

Mark F.