From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2018 4:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: sma count

Hi Mark,

Open the Jaws context menu, press enter on, About, route the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor, Jaws key + Numpad minus, go to the top of the page, and read down 1 line at a time and you'll find all your SMA info below your serial number / Locking code.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 12:20 PM

Subject: sma count

I purchased 2 upgrades  and I’m wondering how to check that I received them. How do I do this?

Thankyou for your help in answering and filling in what my mind is now missing!

Mark F.