From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 9:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws friendly file splitter

IMPORTANT!! - External Content - Please use caution.

This one's not CLI,but I've been using it for just ever and know it will do what you want.

https://www.filecluster.com/downloads/MP3-Splitter-Joiner.html

On 8/30/2018 2:19 PM, Boston, Jason W wrote:

Hello folks,

I’m looking for a Jaws friendly file splitter where you can tell it to split files based on contents. I’m not looking for a file splitter to split files into smaller pieces for transmitting. I need to pull out specific records in a file based on the contents within the file. a command line version would be best.

Thanks all