Unable to read nor navigate tables in PowerPoint 2016

Dujari, Prateek <prateek.dujari@...>

Hello gang.
[] After recently upgrading from Office 2013 to natively installed Office 365, which installs PowerPoint 2016 along with the other 2016 version of Word, Excel etc., I find that JAWS 2018 (latest dot release) on my Windows10 machine can't read the cell contents nor navigate from cell to cell in any table in PowerPoint 2016. Had no such issue with PowerPoint 2013.
Do you have a solution other than pasting every table from PowerPoint into Word or Excel?
Prateek