From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 4:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I tried to do copy and paste but nothing happened!

Hi list members, as the subject line says. I tried to copy the registration code to the clipboard and paste it in where the registration code goes but nothing happened. I usually use jaws 16 for things like this but i'm not sure of how to fix this problem. I'll check to see what support has to say about this problem. Thank you if anyone has any suggestions that they might offer concerning this problem.