From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: 04 September 2018 00:57
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws command read Outlook message number

Hi Sieghard,

In your example below, the say line command gave the number of messages as 23 of 23 which could be incorrect.

If I press either insert plus numpad 8 or insert tab in Outlook 13, Jaws says 23 of 23 but using shift tab reads 51 messages still available.

I was curious why the first two above commands always showed as there being 23 messages although a number had been read. These commands may be correct when the total gets below 23.

Tom