I too am using Microsoft Office 2007.

The only time the Word program sometimes stops working is when using the spell checker.

Peter T.

On 9/3/2018 9:32 PM, Angel wrote:
I am still using Microsoft Office 2007, and am completely pleased with it.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: Latest Jaws and word 2003

It was through Cristóbal that I first learned of the availability of cheap and completely legal "recycled" MS Office licenses via eBay (thanks much!!).

He's also done a good job at summing up why keeping antique software, even if you love it, becomes an exercise in endless frustration.  I can't imagine a pre-ribbons version of Office anymore, as the entire Windows ecosystem went to ribbons more than a decade ago

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back