From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2018 4:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Latest Jaws and word 2003

If I understand it Paypal is the only way to pay for something on Ebay.  After having a bad experience with Paypal I no longer have a Paypal or Ebay account.

On 9/3/2018 6:38 PM, Cristóbal wrote:

Yup.

Recently, I was going through a drawer of stuff and came across the CD and packaging for an office 2003 that I bought many moons ago. My first impulse was to keep it, but I quickly remembered that I’d had long since upgraded all my machines to Office 2016 via this method and really, we’re talking about a 15 year old software package. I don’t even have that XP laptop as a dust collector anymore. While I do believe it’s not necessarily essential to always have the latest and greatest and for the most part, a word processor is just a word processor or spread sheet or whatever minus some extra bells and whistles, 15 years really is a long time. Same for the Office 2010 that I also found buried in my stuff. Not even worth keeping the keys either since again, you can buy an Office 2016 key for the price of a medium pizza at this point.

I’ve helped out friends/family by buying them a key and simply forwarding them the eBay email when they’re not set up on eBay too.

And to be clear, this is completely legit and above board. I’ve even seen Office keys go on sale on other traditional sites, but eBay is usually where you find the best deals.