Re: HP Envy Laptop, disabling Mouse/touch pad

Don,

        You're definitely correct and that's important to state.  I just mentioned "the cardboard method" as some will not want to purchase a wireless mouse and/or live in houses with spouses and kids who either assist them fairly routinely and/or who share a machine with other members of the household.

         If you're using "the dongle method" all anyone using the machine has to do is pull the dongle.  I also wonder if that particular setting is linked to an individual user's working environment and if they might not even need to do that when they log in as themselves.  I'll have to test that out when I have time.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back