Re: FW: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue
Hello Owais,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The problem is, configuration. For some reason Jaws lost track of the number of cells on your Braille display. In addition, Jaws is putting status information on the left end of the display.
To fix this:
1. Press Insert+6 )the 6 on the number row) to open Settings Center.
2. Press Control+Shift+D to point Settings Center to the Default (All Applications) files.
3. Tab once to get to the list of settings.
4. Type B to get to the Braille settings.
5. Press Right Arrow to open Braille settings and then Down Arrow to scroll through all those settings. Remember not to press Enter until you've looked at all the Braille settings.
As a personal note, I prefer to run without status cells as this maximizes the area available for program output. You might or might not agree.
Hope this helps,
On 18/09/02 14:40, Joseph Lee wrote: