Re: audacity and jaws

pmbeardy@...

hi, hit the configure active plug in with space bar.
a different window should open in that window hit the enable processing button if you want to shut this off just hit this button again.
for other effects just hit the load button.
good luck

On Sun, 2 Sep 2018 16:35:04 -0700, "Bill White" wrote:

Hi. OK, I did a reinstall. How do I use the plugin for Nullsoft Signal Processing Studio DSP v0.39b?

Can you tell me how to turn it on and off so I can get effects sometimes, and not at other times?

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...