From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Owais Patel
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 11:36 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Immediate Help Needed With Jaws And Braille Support Any
Help Is Appreciated Thanks To Anyone Who's Willing To Help Solve This Issue

Hello everyone. Last week, I was playing with my Braille Display connected
to Jaws on my Laptop. Due to some problems with the cord, I returned the
cord and bought a new one. This morning, when I connected the cord
everything worked and I could see things happening on my Braille Display.
During this process, a problem occured as only few symbols at the left end
of my display are displayed when I use it with Jaws. Last week it worked
perfectly and I had no problems. Additionally, as I played around with it I
changed some settings. On Tuesday, I need it at school. Can someone please
suggest a solution of making it return to its normal operation some I could
see all the controls and easily move to them. Please and thank you. Any help
is appreciated. Thanks once again.
Cheers,
Owais