Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

O.Addison Gethers

Hi HTH  The reason why I didn’t installed jaws 2018  because the man who repairs and computer programmer and computer technology was trying to repaired jaws 18 and I told him that my sister give me a package from FS so she opened it and say it was jaws 2018 disc so he looked at it and say leave that alone for while that was last year in November!! See I don’t know how FS mailed the jaws 2018  tomy sister and FS didn’t tell me about it in email or called me.

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 9:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

Dear, in about two weaks time the first public beta of JAWS 2019 will be out.

Final version of JAWS 2019 will be out in the last weak of October 2018.

Why didn’t you installed JAWS 2018?

In my humble opinion, JAWS has launched a very nice feature called screen shade in JAWS 2018!

HTH

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...