Re: Practice Online Forms

HH,

             Have you ever practiced, or helped someone practice with that CareerPoint form?   I ask because I began using it with my client and large parts of it are inaccessible, at least by any method I know of.  You cannot get the prompts to read for any of the answers that must be entered using Yes/No radio button pairs or multi-box checkbox lists for starters.

              I'm trying to figure out if I'm somehow missing something or if no one can get to the information via JAWS.

              By the way to everyone reading, I'd still love to have suggestions for online forms that one could use for practice.  The intention is not to ultimately submit them, so it can be pretty much anything that allows for practicing with the web objects that are commonly used for online forms.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back