From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2018 9:04 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audacity and jaws

Audacity is as easy to use as any complex software can be with JAWS.  It seems to be the audio editor of choice for many screen reader users.

And, yes, there is a built-in filter that allows you to slow down music without the pitch changing.  I had to do that for someone I was helping to put together the music and other audio for a dressage routine.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back