toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Will follow the steps. I have the following additional concerns.
1. If I change the view in my system, will the view change for others as well?
2. Are the features in Basic HTML view lesser as compared to Standard View?
On 9/2/18, Shankar C <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hi, if your office uses gmail for the Communication, do the following.
1. login with the gmail using your credentials.
2. once you login, the screen reader may announce loading gmail….
3. press letter b key.
4. the screen reader should announce load basic html button, now just
activate the button by pressing space or enter key.
5. now you can view your gmail with basic html.
if you want to set this as default view, go to the links list and
press letter s until your screen reader says set as default view, and
activate the link.
On 8/27/18, Brian Vogel <email@example.com> wrote:
Do you have the Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts (
) turned on? They are off by default.
Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134
A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the
for illusion is deep.
~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back
----------"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no
thanks and regards