Re: Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

inamuddin khan

Dear, in about two weaks time the first public beta of JAWS 2019 will be out.

Final version of JAWS 2019 will be out in the last weak of October 2018.

Why didn’t you installed JAWS 2018?

In my humble opinion, JAWS has launched a very nice feature called screen shade in JAWS 2018!

HTH

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...