Hello All Will there jaws 19 coming out?

O.Addison Gethers

Hell All Will there be jaws 19 coming out? I’m using Jaws 18 and haven’t installed jaws 2018  on desktop and laptop computer that I received from FS since last year!! Do I need to installed jaws 2018 on both computer? I heard someone mentioned about jaws 2019 ,I haven’t heard and received email from FS letting me know something and my sister haven’t received email from FS either about jaws update and etc !! What do I need to get this matter with FS? Thank you

Addison