From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hunter Parker
Sent: September 1, 2018 10:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: dragging and dropping with jaws

Hello,
My name is Hunter, and I am new here. I have a question that I hope you can help me with. I run an internet radio station, and my streaming provider uses centovacast for the server. It has an auto dj feature, but when you want to add songs into a particular playlist, you have to drag it from your media folder, into the playlist. I was wondering if anyone knows an accessible way I can do that. Right now, I am using sighted assistance to do that. I hope you can help. Thanks.

Hunter