From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 10:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: I forgot how to do something

Hello,

I know this has been mentioned in the past, but I don't remember the answer.
I was working on a document earlier, and I kept hearing "Space Marker"
and "Paragraph Marker" being spoken. Is there a setting to turn this
off? Is this a JAWS thing, or is it more of an Office thing?
Any help would be appreciated.
Jim Portillo