Re: accessible password generators

Tom Babinszki

Thank you. I had to reinstall the Chrome extension from the 1password program, now it works, and now all your previous comments make sense.
Tom

On Aug 31, 2018, at 8:40 AM, Jerry Berrier via Groups.Io <jerry.berrier@...> wrote:

I just went to a site for the first time in Firefox. It asked for a user name and password. When I hit Log In, 1Password automatically opened and asked for my 1Password login.

I entered that and then tabbed to save new login.

If that’s not happening, it’s possible your browser extension is not working properly.

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Perkins School for the Blind Logo

Facebook Link IconTwitter Link IconInstagram Link IconLinkedIn Link IconPinterest Link Icon