From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, 30 August 2018 11:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: saving attachments in Thunderbird

ALT + M, H   will get you to the attachments "processing" menu for a message.

I have noticed that JAWS reads the number of options for this menu inaccurately, as it does for any menu with dividers used in it.  In any case, one can choose to save attachments one by one or use the option to save all attachments.  If one chooses the latter, they will all be saved in a single folder and then it's up to you to move things around afterward with File Explorer if you don't want them to be permanently stored in that single folder.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back