Doesn't Windows media Player retrieve the names of CD tracks anymore?

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi folks,

It used to be that Media Player would access one or more of the CD databases to look up the track names when CDs were inserted into the drive. When this didn't work on my old computer anymore I figured I had something configured wrong. Now I've got a new, Windows 10 computer and it still doesn't show track names. Am I still doing something wrong or has this service just plain been removed from Media Player? I think it works in iTunes but I've had to learn an awful lot lately and I wouldn't mind not having to learn this one too.

Thanks,

Lee