Re: New to the list

Clark Friedrichs <clark1f@...>

I'm using Office 2003 Professional with no problems.

From: "Colleen" <herself@bresnan.net>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 11:33 AM
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: New to the list

Hi All,

I recently purchased a new computer and JAWS 13. I had been using Word 2003in my old computer. I have been told that I can't use 2003in my new computer: That doing so would crash the computer. Is this so? And if true, is there a way around this dilemma? Unfortunately, the budget won't allow for a newer version. I would appreciate any advice someone could give me. Thanks a bunch. Colleen
--
Colleen If you are lucky enough to be Irish, you are lucky enough!