From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 9:01 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is This An Office or a JAWS Problem?

Dear Listers:

I am using the latest update to JAWS 2018 and am also using Windows 10.

Ever since I downloaded the latest JAWS update I have not been able to address an envelope using MS Word.  The version of Word I am using is Word 2010.  Whenever I get into Word I first arrow over to the Mailings tab.  When I find it I tab until I hear JAWS say, “Create an Envelope.”  I hit the Enter key.  The forwarding address dialog pops up.  I enter the address.  I tab once, but after the second tab I hear JAWS say, “MSO Generic Container.”  JAWS will crash, and in order to get it to speak again I have to shut down and then boot up my computer all over again.  I tried to address an envelope using an older version of JAWS and had no trouble at all.  No “MSO Generic Container,” dialog at all.  This leads me to wonder if it is a bug in JAWS’s latest update.  I wonder what this dialog even means.  Have any of you seen this dialog in MS Word?  If so, what did you do about it?

Rick Miller