From: David & his pack of dogs [mailto:myguidedogis@...]
Sent: Sunday, Aug 26, 2018 8:09 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: HELP REQUESTED FOR HOW TO RECORD AUDIO WITH JAWS FOR WINDOWS IN
COMPATIBILITY WITH VLC-MEDIA PLAYER

I was eating my supper. Now I can jump in here. The record option is
indeed available in VLC. How exactly it works, though, I don't know.
I've been using VLC for years and a lot of the functions I have not
used, accept playing recorded programs off of YouTube or audio programs
off the internet. I should play around with it. The secondary question
is, after it is recorded, where is it stored? As I was writing this I
notice Mario posted something. Perhaps he has already answered your query.