HELP REQUESTED FOR HOW TO RECORD AUDIO WITH JAWS FOR WINDOWS IN COMPATIBILITY WITH VLC-MEDIA PLAYER

samuel.idem001@...

Dear The main@jfw.groups.io Team,

I'm pleased to be accepted on this platform, even as I hope to
contribute and gain from the countless knowledge of members here.
Thank you very much!
As a blind computer user, I humbly ask for instructions on how to
successfully use JAWS for Windows in compatibility with VLC_Media
Player to record audio: I'm working on my music/singing profession,
and would be doing some song-recordings on my computer to assess the
quality of my voice, rhythm of the song, etc.
I look forward to reading from fellow mates here, oping to connect on
a personal level even as we make progress here!
More power to our elbows as we give our quota, great or little, to
bettering the lot of humanity.

Digitally yours,
Samuel Idem.