A question about installing windows xp.

Hyongsop Kim

Hello, I have a question about Windows Xp and drive letter.

I have a hard disk and is divided two partitions, c and d.

Recently, I did format c and d drives and installed xp again.

Until the installing is finished, I didn’t mind any issue, but once installed, I realized that the windows is installed on d drive, not c.

But because I had to start work fast, I installed programs that I need with keeping this status.

But now, if possible, I want tomake that let the windows installed drive as a c drive, and I can use d drive as only saves my data.

How to solve this problem?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Hyongsop Kim.