From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: "Fast Startup" sound akin to Startup Sound, could we get one?

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 03:47 PM, Jeremy wrote:

A single incident should not be enough experience to base such strong beliefs on

When combined with over 30 years experience with Windows, it certainly was.  Reports since have borne out my reluctance to keep Fast Startup on.

You're being a complete jerk, but you know that already.  If the opinion doesn't match yours, then it's just not worthy.  Sorry, buster, but no.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back