Re: "Fast Startup" sound akin to Startup Sound, could we get one?

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

My respects, but one cannot use such generalizations when conveying information which should be helping a large group of people such as those on this list.

You have not used all computers with screen readers in existence, so you cannot and should not be generalizing as you’ve been doing if you want people to take you seriously.

You should also work on how you present your arguments because they are a reflection of the way you think. For example, here’s what you posted:

“…just because you like it, doesn’t mean there are not problems with it.”

You’re aware that your odd reasoning applies to you, right?

JR