From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve Nutt
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 11:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: "Fast Startup" sound akin to Startup Sound, could we get one?

Hi Brian,

Corruption not only in the hibernation files, but any files that are stored into memory.  I have seen Word documents corrupted by using fast startup.  Consider if you leave Word open with a document loaded, you shut down, and the hibernation files get corrupted?  Then you ain’t getting your Word file back.  To me, it’s positively dangerous this feature.

All the best

Steve