Re: [Bulk] JFW and Office 2010

George B

office xp pro was the name given to office 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-
jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 23:12
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: [Bulk] JFW and Office 2010

You're mixing up a lot of things here.

Office XP Pro is a non-sequitor. I suspect you mean you used to have
Office
2003?

The reading pane is specific to Outlook such as Outlook 2003 and
Outlook
2010. It is not part of the Office 2010 suite like Word or Excel.

So which do you actually have?

Which Operating System do you have? XP or Windows 7?

Exactly what program do you need help with? Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
Outlook?

Look at the www.freedomscientific.com web site, on the training page.
There
are materials there on how to get around in the new ribbon, which I
suspect
is part of your concern. But then again it's really not clear from what
you're providing.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my Dell Latitude E6520 using Windows 7, San Francisco Bay
Area