Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 09:36 PM, Jeremy wrote:
You can't right click on the shortcut to a program and say, "Open with," something else.
And, you can't.  You can't for a URL shortcut, either.

If you want a URL shortcut to open with a dedicated browser you have to engineer it.

I have no time for arguing with someone who wishes to pick nits when I've given a rule that applies 100% of the time with regard to URL shortcuts that are created via "the usual methods" and are not custom tweaked afterward.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill