Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

No, you emphatically stated one could not create a desktop shortcut to a webpage using a specific browser of one’s choice, and I stated it can in fact be done. As I read my email for the day, you came to this realization once Mario posted his message on the matter.

Here is your previous post:

“That's not how desktop shortcuts, except those to files, have ever worked.

You can't right click on the shortcut to a program and say, "Open with," something else.

I have never heard of anyone, prior to now, wanting web URLs to open with anything other than the web browser of their choosing.  If they want to use another one then they can open the shortcut itself, copy the URL, open the other web browser wanted at the moment, and paste it in.”

JR