From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 7:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accessible password generators

Hope, I don't recall your status of vision impairment, but I totally rely on JAWS because I do not have sufficient vision to attempt to read the display. I forgot if you're using Windows 10 and I'm wondering if LastPass is JAWS friendly or is there a lot of using the JAWS cursor to perform actions?

I'm also wondering if LastPass is installed and the user specifies which
browser(s) are used, or is there plugins/addons/extensions for the major browsers that need to be installed?