From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

Hi, Brian. Here’s what I think is happening. When Firefox is opened in JAWS, it is opened in a “virtual view”. This means that the user is not interacting directly with the screen. Instead, the user is interacting with the contents of a buffer, a virtual screen. I can drag and drop in Internet Explorer, which is not in a “virtual view”, but not in Firefox.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...