From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 5:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

Hi Mike,

Funny. I agree on the billing point. J Regarding creating shortcuts to webpages using a browser other than the default browser, it can be done as I previously stated, just remember that you must add the path to the browser’s executable first, then add the URL second. Also know that the entire URL must be put in quotes or else the shortcut won’t work.

JR