From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 1:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

Bill,

           If you are not successful, and you'd like "a pair of eyes" on just what's happening let me know.  I am always curious as to how and whether a solution can be found for simulated drag and drop using a screen reader for a given task, as it seems to have spotty success overall, at best.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill