Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

Bill,

           If you are not successful, and you'd like "a pair of eyes" on just what's happening let me know.  I am always curious as to how and whether a solution can be found for simulated drag and drop using a screen reader for a given task, as it seems to have spotty success overall, at best.

          ~ Dorothy Nevill