Re: Creating Webpage Desktop Shortcuts for Any Web Browser

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Brian. I have to do more experimentation with this. Here is what I got when I tried to drag and drop this button.

When I did the drag:

To drag and drop, place the JAWS, PC or touch cursor in the drop location and press Control+JAWSKey+NumPadSlash.

When I tried to do the drop:

The object to be dragged was not found. This may be because it has been covered by another window.

The drag and drop action has been canceled.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...